What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve to advertise uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting this link: https://jobsscholar.com/
Jobsscholar is just a site created for Scholars. The aims of creating Jobsscholar.com is to:
- give you best educative articles you will need, which will also help you in your quest for Scholarships, Education, Research, quality learning, both offline and online
- help Scholars/Students, mostly from developing countries, by sharing educative articles or information that will be of interest to them.
Jobsscholar.com is NOT awarding scholarships, is NOT an employment site, NOT recruiter or agency or third party, and Jobsscholar.com is NOT directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or employment.
Please disregard, ignore and close any website demanding any form of payment from you, for whatsoever. We don’t charge anything for any information shared in this site.
Thanks and God Bless You for visiting Jobsscholar.com and also reading my post articles.