Looking for something new? Take the next step in your career, Browse the latest carpenter Jobs in Canada. Carpenter and Carpenter Helper Job vacancies from top companies and employers in Canada. Join Team Members who display honesty, integrity and a positive attitude, as well as the patience and diplomacy required on the job.
Reputable companies and employers in Canada is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter helper. Renovation companies specializing in transforming residential and commercial spaces into stunning, functional environments. With a focus on innovation and craftsmanship, they offer a wide range of renovation services, including kitchen remodels, bathroom renovations, basement finishing, and whole-home transformations.
The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Carpenter helper is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
Salary: Up to $23.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Morning
Work setting: Various locations
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma.
- Experience: both experienced and non-experienced Candidates, training will be provided
- The candidates should be willing to work overtime when required and able to work effectively under pressure
- The candidates should demonstrate attention to detail and be able to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to load, unload, and transport construction materials, as well as erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades
- The candidates should be able to mix, pour, and spread materials, assist in framing houses, erecting walls, and building roofs, and level earth to fine-grade specifications
- The candidates should be able to pave and rake asphalt, assist in demolishing buildings, and clean and pile salvaged materials
- The candidates should be able to clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, remove rubble and other debris at construction sites, and tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
How to Find and Apply Carpenter Jobs in Canada
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume) with the mentioned details above.
It is your duty to look for those job openings which are available for international candidates. Also, any friend living in Canada can find a job for you, or the best ways to search jobs online on the authentic job websites, job portals for Canada jobseekers, such as JobBank Canada, Ca.Indeed, Glassdoor, Saskjobs, etc.
Type in the search result “Carpenter Jobs”. It will list jobs. You will learn more about all details and the application process for foreign workers, Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
Disclaimer: This information is based on research work. Please verify all information from official sources before applying. Neither a government agency nor an immigration lawyer owns this site. The content on this site was gathered through research from various public domains for informative purposes. For your unique immigration needs, kindly consult an expert immigration lawyer.